Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog wherein I will attempt to chronicle some of the crazy things that I've experienced while riding.  A little background: I have always enjoyed biking and biked to class while at OSU, but in March 2011 I decided it was time to get in shape, and started biking daily, first at the gym and then on the road as the weather warmed.  Between March 2011 and June 2011, I lost 35-45 pounds (I don't know what my weight was before I started), and between March 2011 and now, I've saved thousands of dollars on gas.  Now I'm working on becoming one of those crazy people who ride regardless of the weather.  This mild winter might just make that goal possible.  I now work in the IT department of a bakery where I eat several thousand calories a day and still don't gain weight due to my method of commuting.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/1/12 21:37

    Although, you should be eating more healthy. I keep saying just b/c you are biking daily doesnt mean you can eat a thousand bad calories a day. (sorry, its my human nutrition side coming out)
    -Brad

    ReplyDelete